So I’ve been tagged by Megan, which means I must do the following or risk her shunning me for the rest of my life.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don?t forget to leave them a comment telling them they?re tagged, and to read their blog.
8 random things:
- I am generally not a neat person, but I have to have my towel folded jut properly on the towel bar.
- The first song I learned to play on the guitar was “Yesterday” by the Beatles.
- The last song I learned to play on the guitar was “If I Were” by Andy Gullahorn
- I fathered the strangest 2 year old you will ever meet. Seriously.
- I raised the strangest dog you will ever meet. I’m sensing a pattern.
- I sleep defensively with a knee and an elbow out to keep Renee (and her body heat) on her side of the bed. I love my wife. She’s just too hot. No further comment.
- If I could only listen to 3 CD’s for the rest of my life they would be: Andrew Peterson’s Behold the Lamb of God, The Eagles’ The Very Best of the Eagles (I know that’s 2 discs but I’m making the rules here), and…hrmmm…let’s go Paul Simon’s Negotiations and Love Songs.
- I pick my nose. It’s true…sometimes I fling ’em. Well, I’m glad that’s out there. Stop judging me…I know you do it too.